are an iOS expert. Can build applications for the iPhone using Objective-C/Swift. Care about user experience. Are comfortable voicing opinions in the workplace. Want to work in a fast-growing IT company where flexibility and self-dependency is much appreciated.
Working at Embrace is like eating a different kind of ice cream every day. What your day looks like is up to you. But be sure not to miss the stand-up. We’re great supporters of employee initiative. Boredom isn’t part of our vocabulary, whereas ‘flexibility’ is. Working from home, on the road, or at one of our four locations: take your pick. Our fantastic growth in numbers of employees, customers and resources is proof that this is a recipe for success.
Every flavor, like every person, has its own qualities. We give our people room to grow, because the very essence of Embrace’s success revolves around them. Our employees are smart, enthusiastic and passionate people who can see the potential of a digital workplace. People who go that extra mile to ensure that Embrace becomes even better and smarter, for both themselves and everybody else.
Sounds good? Come and work with us as an iOS developer!
As a member of the Embrace Product team you will be responsible for the development of the iOS client (iPhone). Reliable and intuitive mobile clients are essential, because we want to make Embrace available anywhere, anytime. You will join our cross-functional team in which you will work closely together with the product managers, the UX designer and other developers. Bringing in your mobile expertise, you will actively contribute to the design of the mobile experience of Embrace. And you make sure that the app is simple to use with the iOS look and feel. You care about our users and you suggest new features. In particular viable utilization of iOS/mobile specific features that will provide real value to our users. For example, inter-application communication and 3d touch. Your opinion and suggestions count!
- Develop and maintain the iOS Embrace app
- Own the full development life cycle, from design through implementation to launch
- Come up with new functionality and improvements that utilize iOS and mobile technologies
- Fix bugs and improve the overall user experience
Who are you
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science)
- 3+ years building applications for the iPhone using Objective-C/Swift
- Ability to work independently and implement features from start to finish
- Familiar with iOS design patterns
- Experience with working in an agile environment, including experience with Unit and Integration Testing and CI
- Experience with implementing hybrid mobile apps, web development is a big plus
- Experience with Android is also a plus
- Speak English and/or Dutch fluently
What we offer
- Great working environment. Our motto is ‘work hard, play harder’
- A yearly training budget, monthly massages (enjoy!) and daily fresh lunch
- Awesome team building activities, beautiful offices and a non-hierarchical organization. Drinking beers with the CEOs is totally normal
- Ping-Pong and table football during the working day
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ paid annual leave per year (when working 5 days a week)
- Competitive salary, travel allowance and a pension plan
Call 088 243 1800 and ask for Erik van Essen
If you want to apply, send your motivation and resume to: email@example.com